
hm, well today was filled with some funny things. I will share them with you.
1. Most people enjoy having outdoor furniture, a nice table with coordinating chairs.. and the occasional coordinating toilet..on the porch, with the chairs..at the table.
2. Sometimes people are in a hurry and need to grab an energy bar, an apple or a bagel and eat it in the car... or some grab corn on the cob.
3. Going to the friendly neighborhood ice cream shop is always a family-friendly affair, add a movie in the background with a man on the floor bleeding to death from his face and having the crap kicked out of him can only get better when a feminine lass screams profanities, nothing makes the heart warmer.
4. Telling jokes can be a fun pastime. Here's one my sister shared with me today:
Knock, knock.
Who's there?
Orange
Knock, knock.
Who's there?
Orange.
Knock, knock.
Who's there?
Banana, aren't you glad I didn't say orange?
So.. if you've been missing me, it's justified...look at all the fun that follows me!
6 comments:
Wow. Bethany's joke sounds about as good as one of Austin's.
1. WHO was eating corn on the cob?
2. WHAT kind of ice cream did you consume?
3. WHEN did you see the toilet furniture?
4. WHERE was that ice cream shop?
5. WHY don't you come visit me?
how come that toilet's outside?
That is exactly what I am trying to understand. The funny thing is.. that's not even the toilet I saw on someone's porch..apparently multiple people are taking on this trend!
okay i NEED you to update! I love your blog and YOU will love my comments...so update! woo-hoo! Get er done!
hey girl! I am NOT complicated...k, maybe I am. But you are more complicated cause I have no idea what is going on with you. We should talk more. And you should update your thingy so I can look at it and waste my time. Love you!
Okay so i just read the rest of your blog and I LOVE the pic of you and bethany on the hike! Bethany is sooo funny! You guys so do not look ready for a hike...lol..you guys are awesome!
Post a Comment