Sunday, August 24, 2008

"Bill" is short for "William"

This weekend my famalia and I went to Williamsburg,Va. Our Trip started with Busch Gardens. Bethany and I were punished right away for our typical assaults: (but the funny thing is, I didn't notice we had picked the "crimes" we did until afterwards.. it was fate!)


If you didn't know Busch Gardens is separated into 'countries.' Our Irish heritage couldn't be contained when we entered Busch Gardens : Ireland




The next day was designated for: Water Country USA. But first we needed to get some good ol' southern grub at Mama Steve's Pancake house. Yes that's the real name, and yes the waitresses wore aprons, bonnets and dresses.

Like I said.. our Irish heritage was uncontrollable.

BUT our Scottish heritage also made an entrance. The hat I am wearing has the family colors for the "Lindsay family" there was Lindsay stuff everywhere. And Cameron stuff too (my brother's name). So we are REALLY Scots.

We finally made it to Water Country USA where we were pleased to find Nick and Jenna! Or Jick and Nenna as we kept calling them all day. Ok, we didn't necessarily FIND them, it was planned. And a fun day we had!! Jenna and I were punished in Colonial Williamsburg. We also made the same poses without coordinating it. And Jenna is one-legged.


Dad and Nick matched and it was soo cute.
This is how Nick and Jenna met.

Then we went to Sno-to-Go which is a BOMB diggity snow-cone place we found thanks to Nick and Jenna. And we regretted taking pictures after water-parking. But for the sake of memories we endured.

YUM!


So that was my weekend!

4 comments:

The Knighton Fam said...

I hope you, Mom and Bethany shaved before going back home....

Looks like the trip was AWESOME!!!!

Lauren said...

sounds like it was super fun! I miss you guys sooo much-and ps, bethany looks so grown up and beautiful. I thought she was adrienne for a sec in one of the picture. but anywayz, i love you guys so much and its nice to be able to see peektures of your fun trip!!!

The Knighton Fam said...

BTW, the riverdancing is my fave.

Kristy said...

Okay, I know you're on your blog because you leave comments on mine so...you need to update! I like to know what the heck you are doing missy! Yeah it blows my mind that I have two kids too. CA-razy!