I don't know how many of you really care about baseball, but in my life.. I would consider it easily in the top 7 things I love. And loving it is definitely in the top 5 requirements for my future husband. My team is the St. Louis Cardinals, but they didn't make post season (Next year boys!!) so I had to pick a post season team. Well it came down to Dodgers vs. Phillies, and Rays vs. Red Sox. I really didn't care about the NLCS, but I did about ALCS because I REALLY WANTED the Rays to win. They had the WORST record in baseball last year!! How could you not be excited for them? Plus, they feature my true love: Evan Longoria. And now.....in case you didn't know.. they are going to the WORLD SERIES. That is awesome. They have young team, and the franchise itself is relatively young. They are going to the World Series for the first time in franchise history. I am SO EXCITED. I really don't want to be a band-waggon fan, and I hope I'm not.. I am just so impressed by baby-faced players taking them from the bottom of the pit to the top of the pile. GO RAYS! (The Phillies won their pennant, by the way).
And here is a glimpse of my future, his name is Evan Longoria. He plays 3rd base for the Rays and I love him.

Give me a boy in a baseball uniform!
2 comments:
Wow...just to let you know, you have my COMPLETE support in dating Evan:) I'd take Jer in a uniform like that anyday! oooo maybe thats what he can be for Halloween!;)Yes!
Thats such a bummer they lost! we were rooting for them too
Post a Comment