Friday, May 14, 2010

If anyone is still out there

I was very excited today, because I was going to BLOG for the first time since Porter's birthday!

But Sam's cute little Mac does not appreciate me trying to upload pictures, and who wants a blog without pictures????

A: No one!!

As an update (without pictures, fooey)

1. I got married, it's the best ever! Except I keep having dreams that I am stuck with someone else forever and I just want to be with Sam but I can't, and it's SO SAD!

2. I am OBSESSED with Porter. He's smiling and giving little shouts these days.

3. I am feeling a little left out of the reproduction ring :(, but Brittany and Hayley are still with me! (Well, Hayley better be until June 5 anyway!)

4. I am going to be going to all nights at work, so if you ever want to talk to be early in the morning, forget it!

2 comments:

Derek & Brittany said...

Its all good Linds, someday.....

hayley said...

bahahahhahahahaha