So this weekend my dad's company paid for the company to go to VA Beach. I was so excited because I basically won't be having a vacation this summer and not to mention I am a water baby! It was fun and relaxed but obviously not long enough. We got there about 9:30 friday night and went out to a cafe thing to get something to eat, but we were all pretty much pooped so we went up to our hotel and went to sleep. The next morning we loafed for a short while but I was way too excited to spend the day doing all of my favorite things! And incase you're wondering what all of my favorite things are, they basically include ANYTHING at the beach! But first dad wanted to take a bubble bath, see below for results. It was so funny.. and it could've been awkward for me to see my own dad in the bath tub... but considering he was mor covered than he is when he goes to church.. it wasn't so bad. We later went out and laid/napped on the beach. I got in a little but since I was with party pooper 1 and 2 I didn't stay in for long. After a while we walked around the strip and shopped and we bought some tourist items, namely Saltwater Taffy. That evening we went to dinner at Tortugas with everyone that was there that weekend. Mom was feeling insecure because we were the only uncleaned ones. But not me! I love the feeling of the beach in my hair! The next morning (Sunday) We just walked up and down the boardwalk and saw lots of dolphins and I was SOO HAPPY! And grateful for the Lord's tender mercies because He knows how much I love dolphins. I think I will work at Seaworld. So then the weekend quickly ended, but it's ok. Because I'm realizing that when I graduate I am a free agent to the world and can be traded anywhere I please. And by that I mean.. I can move to a beach if I want to and can't nobody stop me! Especially being a nurse.. I can really go ANYWHERE! So the Virgin Islands, Florida, Cali and NC are sounding good right now.. but I've still got a few months!! So here are some pics of the trip.. and they are out of order but whatev!


4 comments:
Dad's bubble bath picture is probably my favorite picture in the entire universe!!!!!!
I am SO SAD I couldn't gallivant with meine Familie, but I'm SO GLAD that you documented it.
And I love the pic of you in the water with the wave splashing up a little around you. Beauteous!
Ich liebe dich!
Look at you hot stuff in your swimsuit and floppy hat! I love it and now want one!:) Sounds like you guys had a blast...I love all the pics! And I love you! Oh p.s. we peeled the cucumber because we bought it at the A & P and weren't sure what kind of crap was on the peel...if we buy them some where else we normally dont. We love nutrients!
what a fun excursion! i'm wondering if uncle steve took the bubble bath before or after a pedicure?
you are beautiful and i wish we could splash in the waves together.
In response to Jenna's question:
"It was before, I was getting my feet nice and soft" haha
Well if we can't splash in the waves together can we atleast splash in the wave-pool together at busch gardens?
Post a Comment